The media and communication landscape is undergoing somewhat of a revolution at the moment. With such rapid change, it’s incumbent upon firms to be attuned to the change but also organised enough to evolve quickly.
At Six O’Clock, we do this as part of our every day delivery of communication counsel to clients, but we also have an appetite for product and service innovation.
Our approach to corporate communication is contemporary and we draw on our expertise in public affairs, media, marketing communications, journalism and online engagement.
We combine big-picture thinking for strategic impact, with the ability to deliver, consistently and methodically. Where needed, we’ll question assumptions and challenge convention to get to the right outcome.
We work closely with our client partners to define a clear corporate narrative and to establish authentic connections with stakeholders, whether it be staff, communities or customers.
Corporate communication services
- communications strategy and execution
- executive leadership communication and profiling
- issues, crisis and reputation management
- stakeholder and customer engagement
- financial communication
- internal communication and employee engagement
- media relations and social media counsel
- media and social media training
- thought leadership strategy and content development
With such rapid change, it’s incumbent upon firms to be attuned to the change but also organised enough to evolve quickly.